Parent Information Board
Guidance for parents and carers 'Should I send my child to school?'
Online Safety at Christmas
For the safety of all, the School Office is closed
If you wish to speak to a member of staff, please either e-mail using the class e-mail address:
Year 3: firstname.lastname@example.org
Year 4: email@example.com
Year 5: firstname.lastname@example.org
Year 6: email@example.com
Or the main school e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, you may wish to telephone the school office on Tel: 01909 472465
Please be patient as it may take some time to get back to you. Due to staggered start/finish times all staff are working different hours.
Thank you for your understanding.
Guidance on Covid-19
Coronavirus - Help and Information
Coronavirus - what you need to know!
You can help to slow the spread of Coronavirus!
Make sure you and your children follow these general principles to prevent spreading any respiratory virus:
- Wash your hands often – with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, or an alcohol-based sanitiser if soap and water aren’t available.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- If you feel unwell, stay at home and don’t attend work or school.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in a bin.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces in the home.
- If you’re worried about your symptoms, please call NHS 111 – don’t go directly to your GP or other healthcare environment.
Department for Education Coronavirus helpline - this helpline has been set up to answer questions about the virus related to education. Staff, parents and young people can contact the helpline.
- Phone: 0800 046 8687
- Email: DfE.email@example.com
- Opening hours: 8am to 6pm (Monday to Friday)
Useful Information Sources
The government is closely monitoring the spread of the Coronavirus and is taking actions at home and abroad.
The overall risk remains moderate but latest information and advice can be found at