Parent Information Board
A Parent's Guide to Fortnite
For the safety of all, the School Office is closed
If you wish to speak to a member of staff, please either e-mail using the class e-mail address:
Year 3: email@example.com
Year 4: firstname.lastname@example.org
Year 5: email@example.com
Year 6: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or the main school e-mail: email@example.com
Alternatively, you may wish to telephone the school office on Tel: 01909 472465
Please be patient as it may take some time to get back to you. Due to staggered start/finish times all staff are working different hours.
Thank you for your understanding.
Guidance for parents and carers 'Should I send my child to school?'
Online Safety at Christmas
Guidance on Covid-19
Coronavirus - Help and Information
Coronavirus - what you need to know!
You can help to slow the spread of Coronavirus!
Make sure you and your children follow these general principles to prevent spreading any respiratory virus:
- Wash your hands often – with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, or an alcohol-based sanitiser if soap and water aren’t available.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- If you feel unwell, stay at home and don’t attend work or school.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in a bin.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces in the home.
- If you’re worried about your symptoms, please call NHS 111 – don’t go directly to your GP or other healthcare environment.
Department for Education Coronavirus helpline - this helpline has been set up to answer questions about the virus related to education. Staff, parents and young people can contact the helpline.
- Phone: 0800 046 8687
- Email: DfE.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Opening hours: 8am to 6pm (Monday to Friday)
Useful Information Sources