Parent Information Board
Guidance on Covid-19
Free School Meals Electronic Vouchers Eden Red Guidance for Parents
Coronavirus A Book for Children
Coronavirus - Help and Information
Coronavirus - what you need to know!
You can help to slow the spread of Coronavirus!
Make sure you and your children follow these general principles to prevent spreading any respiratory virus:
- Wash your hands often – with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, or an alcohol-based sanitiser if soap and water aren’t available.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- If you feel unwell, stay at home and don’t attend work or school.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in a bin.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces in the home.
- If you’re worried about your symptoms, please call NHS 111 – don’t go directly to your GP or other healthcare environment.
Department for Education Coronavirus helpline - this helpline has been set up to answer questions about the virus related to education. Staff, parents and young people can contact the helpline.
- Phone: 0800 046 8687
- Email: DfE.email@example.com
- Opening hours: 8am to 6pm (Monday to Friday)
Useful Information Sources
The government is closely monitoring the spread of the Coronavirus and is taking actions at home and abroad.
The overall risk remains moderate but latest information and advice can be found at
May Day Bank Holiday
Please be aware that the May Day bank holiday has moved from Monday 4th May 2020 to Friday 8th May 2020, so that it coincides with the anniversary of VE day. Thank you.